Here’s what you can expect to find in these pages:
- How to break free of the comparison trap
- The GAP in your life when you become a mother – and what you can do about it
- How to create the positive home environment you’ve always wanted
- The single best preventative discipline strategy you will ever use: how to stop behaviour problems before they start!
- How to experience measurable success in your role as a mother
- My secret to creating enough time to meet your kids’ needs… AND your own!
- How to plan your day with preschool-age kids
- A proven method for getting your kids to go to bed without fuss and stay in bed until 7am – every day!
- The two barriers between you and a beautiful home (Hint: money isn’t one of them!)
- The hottest decorating trend that costs the least amount of money
- One secret of top designers that will help you decorate your home with style and character… even on a tight budget
- The two beliefs that will change your home environment forever
- Inspiration to create a home you love
- The secret to absolute contentment – right here and now!
Get your FREE copy now!
About A house full of sunshine:
If you’re a stay-home mama or creative home-maker, you’re in the right place to be inspired! I post about home decorating, DIY, kids’ activities, household organisation, recipes, and parenting inspiration – all to help you live your most creative life at home with kids.
My name is Karen. I’m an Aussie gal, an ex-teacher of Creative Arts, an interior decorator with over twelve years’ experience, and an agented writer. I love all things home and have an unhealthy addiction to cushions. I’m the wife of a good man and mum to three of the cutest little rascals you’ll ever meet. And, I’m on a mission to live my most creative life at home. Will you join me?